Urgency of the research. Modern educational reforms dictate the requirements for the organization of the educational process, in addition, in the State Public Administration of Primary Education one of the aspects of the implementation of the purpose of primary education prepares for the use of project activities. According to the graduates of the New Ukrainian School, they see not just a fully developed personality, but an innovator, a critical thinker, capable of making changes in the world around them. In the process of developing the creative potential of a young student, artistic and project activities have a significant impact, which can be implemented during the study of artistic and technological disciplines.
Target setting. The integrative nature of the educational process requires primary school teachers to have competencies in the organization of art and design activities of junior students in lessons of technology and fine arts.
Actual scientific researches and issues analysis. The experience of scientists on the problem of development and organization of art and design activities of junior schoolchildren were analyzed.
The research objective. Disclosure of features of the organization of art and design activity of junior schoolchildren on the basis of an integrated combination of fine arts and technologies.
The statement of basic materials. The article analyzes the theoretical aspects of art and design activities, considers the features of the integrative organization of art and design activities of students in the lessons of fine arts and technology in primary school. Artistic and project activities of junior schoolchildren are realized through the disciplines of fine arts and labor education (technology) in primary school. The concept of "artistic and design activity" is analyzed through the prism of the concepts of "activity", "artistic activity". The following are considered: interconnected structural components of artistic design, types of activity and types of tasks aimed at the implementation of artistic design activities of junior schoolchildren. The article emphasized the potential of an integrated combination in primary school of fine arts and labor training (technology) for art and design activities of junior high school students.
Conclusions. Thus, art-project activity is one of the types of educational activity related to the study, practical mastering, and artistic transformation of reality, when the student has the opportunity to self-develop and self-realize, the purpose of this activity is to form artistic and aesthetic images of real objects. having objective or subjective novelty, social or personal significance.
Keywords: activity, artistic activity, project activity, art-project activity, art education, fine arts, technologies (labor training).
- Derzhavnyi standart pochatkovoi osvity (State standard of primary education) 2018. Zatverdzheno postanovoiu Kabinetu Ministriv Ukrainy 21 liutoho № 87. Dostupno: <https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/87-2018-%D0%BF#Text>. [29 Veresen 2020].
- Dzhafarova, OS 2014. ‘Khudozhnia diialnist yak zasib aktyvizatsii tvorchoho samovyrazhennia uchniv pochatkovykh klasiv shkil-internativ (Artistic activity is due to the activization of creative self-expression of scientists of cob classes of schools-internativ)’, Aktualni pytannia mystetskoi pedahohiky, (3), s. 36-40.
- Іvanova, HB 2018. ‘Еtapy stanovlenyia y sovremennoe sostoianye khudozhestvenno-proektnoi deiatelnosty (The stages of formation and the current state of art and design activities)’, Vestnyk Chuvashskoho hosudarstvennoho pedahohycheskoho unyversyteta ym. I. I. Yakovleva, (1 (97)), s. 94-99.
- Kravchenko, LM & Maievska, OM 2017. ‘Yevropeiskyi dosvid formuvannia khudozhno-praktychnoi kompetentnosti osobystosti (European experience in the formation of artistic and practical competence of the individual)’, Mystetstvo ta osvita, №3 (85), 6-10.
- Meshcheriakov, BH & Zynchenko, VP ‘Bolshoi psykholohycheskyi slovar (A large psychological dictionary)’, Sankt-Peterburh: Praim-Evroznak, p. 123-124.
- Tymenko, VP 2002. ‘Bezperervna systema zahalnoi dyzain-osvity: stan i perspektyvy rozvytku (Continuing system of general design education: state and prospects of development)’, Kyiv: Naukovyi svit, s. 108-110.
- Tsidylo, II 2015. ‘Pidhotovka maibutnikh dyzaineriv do vykorystannia kompiuternykh tekhnolohii u profesiinii diialnosti (Preparing future designers for the use of computer technology in their professional activities)’, Ternopil, 24 s.